MV Star Standard
Star Standard © F Fornholt (Kiel, 05/08/2020)
Steel single screw, “Shikoku Stars” Class motor vessel built in 2009 by Shikoku Dockyard Co., Ltd. Takamatsu. Japan (Yard No 1042) as Refrigerated Cargo ship
- Length: 162.50 m (overall) m (between perpendiculars)
- Breadth: 26.0 m
- Depth: 4.10 m
- Draught: 9.72 m
- Tonnage: 14043 gross/6724 net /13201t deadweight
- Engines: 1 x MAN-B&W 7S60MC-C – 2 stroke single acting 7 cylinder diesel
- Power: 15820 kW/HP
- Speed: 24 knots (Trial)
- Number of Holds: 4
- Capacity: 436 x 20ft containers/200 x 40 ft containers, 150 (on deck), 5 (under deck)/ 276 Reefer Plugs on deck. Reefer Capacity: 17.487 m³
- Call Sign: 3FVA3, 9V9354
- IMO Number: 9438509
- Official Number: 396960
- Port of Registry: Panama City/Panama, Singapore City/Singapore
- Sister-Ship: Star Best, Star Care, Star Endeavour, Star First, Star Leader, Star Pride, Star Prima, Star Quality, Star Service, Star Stratos, Star Trust
Please note that this vessels AIS transponder and position data may be over an hour old and that this specific vessels position will only be displayed when it is within range of the MarineTraffic AIS system. The AIS transponder/ship position data featured on this page is intended for information purposes only and it is no way related to the safety of navigation at sea. All the AIS ship position data featured within this page is provided by marinetraffic.com and we are therefore not responsible for the content or the accuracy of this data
September 3rd 2008: Keel laid.
November 14th 2008: Launched.
February 6th 2009: Completed for Southern Route Maritime. Manager; Philsynergy Maritime Inc.
© Aleksi Lindström (Terneuzen bound for Antwerp, 12/07/2011)
2014: Registered owner; Bright Star Ship Management Inc. Manager; Grace Ocean Private Ltd.
Star Standard – © Aleksi Lindström (Antwerp, 25/06/2014)
© Yvon Perchoc ( Fort de France, 17/08/2020)
September 8th 2020: Due at Dover.
🆕 © Nigel Scutt (Dover Strait Shipping)
All information is believed to be correct and no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions. All items included in this article are subject to © copyright. We would like to take this opportunity of thanking: F Fornholt, Aleksi Lindström, Yvon Perchoc and Nigel Scutt (Dover Strait Shipping) for their assistance in producing this feature.