Updated: 21st September 2022
International Copyright Laws
• International Copyright laws prohibit the copying, redistribution and retransmission of any of the material featured on this website without the express written consent of myself the site owner.
• As ‘webmaster‘ (“a person responsible for maintaining one or many websites. The duties of the webmaster may include: ensuring that the web servers, hardware and software are operating correctly, designing the website, generating and revising web pages”) and the registered owner of this website, I state that I will not give permission for third party contributor articles or photographs to be reproduced elsewhere and I will always try to direct any enquiries concerning such articles/photographs to the third party contributor concerned.
• All photographs, articles, voyage reports and graphics featured within this website are subject to © copyright. Please see individual posts and pages for specific copyright information.
• Photographs published on behalf of a third party contributor are done so in good faith. However if you have found an image on this website that you believe is infringing on your own personal copyright please contact us immediately so the situation can be rectified. If requested we will remove these photos from our website, our shared website server and all website backups.
• The downloading of images from this website for your own personal collection is perfectly acceptable but they must not be reused for publication in any form of media, printed or digital. This includes your own website, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, without the express written consent of myself the site owner or if a third party photograph, from the photographer in question.
• All the images on this site taken by Ray Goodfellow (located under the category ‘Maritime Features‘) are of a reduced quality to improve download times. If you require higher quality versions of the photographs featured on this website for publication or your own personal collection please do not hesitate to contact us. I am afraid we can only provide our own high resolution photographs, those of our contributors are not available due to copyright reasons.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. As a site visitor you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
• This website uses ‘cookies‘ (“a packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server“) to ensure that we give you the best experience. For further information in regards to what cookies we use and your rights in regards to cookies and personal privacy please read our Cookie and Privacy Policies.
• This website is intended to illustrate the various vessels, past/present/future, which have a connection with The Port of Dover. This site is owned and operated by Ray Goodfellow and Nigel Thornton with contributions from a large number of trusted sources. This site is run as a hobby/pastime by enthusiasts for enthusiasts and other people interested in the varied maritime scene here in the port town of Dover. All trademarks herein are and remain the property of their respective owners. We are an independent enthusiast group with no official affiliations, what we do is for the love of our hobby, therefore none of the companies or organisations featured within this website have any editorial control over this website, it’s content and any of the views and opinions expressed within.
• As a user you agree to any information you have submitted within the website via our commenting system being stored in a ‘database‘ (“a structured set of data held in a computer, especially one that is accessible in various ways“). Whilst this information will never be disclosed to a third party, neither ‘Dover Ferry Photos‘ (it’s owners or contributors), ‘WordPress‘ (the software vendor) nor ‘TSOhost‘ (the website host) shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
• This website allows you to subscribe to receive updates via email when new content is published. Signing up is easy, just head over to the contact us page, fill out your email address in the subscription box and press the subscribe button.
• Within a few minutes you will l receive a confirmation email asking you to click on a link to confirm your email address and your subscription to our service. Once you click Confirm, you will receive a notification of every future post by email. Each email received contains a link to so you can manage your subscriptions, so you can unsubscribe at any time.
• Please be assured that all email addresses submitted via this service are treated as confidential and will not be used for any other purpose than that of receiving update notifications.
• Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the Dover Ferry Photos Group. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any ‘link‘ does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. You visit these ‘other’ websites at your own risk and subject to their own terms & conditions.