ex Regulus, Regent Star, Nauru, Hornsound, Chiquita Nauru
© Kenk Guddee
Steel single screw motor vessel built in 19993 at Shikoku Dockyard Co., Ltd. Japan (Yard No. 867) as a refrigerated cargo/vehicles vessel.
- Length: 150.010m (overall), 141.00m (moulded)
- Breadth: 22.50m (moulded)
- Depth: 13.20m
- Draught: 9.067m (summer)
- Tonnage: 10,374 gross, 5,253 net, 10545 deadweight
- Engines: One DF 2 SA 6-cylinder Mitsui diesel
- Power: 11253kW
- Speed: 23 knots
- Capacity: REF 14,899 (Dry); TEU 242, FEU 121 Ref; TEU 46, FEU 46 Car x 485
- Call sign: E5U2319
- IMO Number: 9055709
- Registry: Panama, Avatiu/Cook Islands
- Sister-ships: Chiquita Salu, Chiquita Tauu, Chiquita Honshu ………
November 17th 1992: Keel laid.
March 11th 1993: Launched.
June 23rd 1993: Completed as CHIQUITA NAURU.
November 1994: Renamed HORNSOUND.
1995: Renamed NAURU.
December 2000: Renamed REGENT STAR. Registered Manager; Santoku Senpaku Co., Ltd.
February 2005: Renamed REGULUS.
October 2009: Renamed FEGULUS. Registered Owner; Fegulus Shipping Ltd. Manager; Holy House Shipping. Stockholm.
© Willem Oldenburg
© Ed Connell
We would like to thank: Ed Connell, Henk Guddee and Willem Oldenburg for their assistance in producing this feature. All information is believed to be correct and no responsibility is accepted for errors and omissions.