Patriot – © Marcel and Ruud Coster (Ijmuiden, 12/12/2019)
Aluminium twin screw “Javelin” motor vessel built in 2017 by NG Shipyards, The Netherlands (Yard No 25.25) as a Research vessel.
- • Length: 25.9 m (overall) 23.87 m (between perpendiculars)
• Breadth: 7.0 m
• Depth: 3.4 m
• Draught: 1.63 m
• Tonnage: 127 gross/38 net/143 t deadweight
• Engines: (2) 4T – V12 cyl – MAN diesels
• Power: 2058 kW/2796 bHP
• Speed: 24.0 knots (25 knots max)
• Crew: Ship’s operation 3 persons
• Crew: Offshore day 12 persons in seats
• Crew: Offshore overnight 8 persons in twin-berth cabins
• Crew: Offshore overnight 2 persons in single-berth cabins
• Call Sign: PDEN
• MMSI Number: 244110559
• IMO Number: 9845245
• Register Number: 32148V
• Port of Registry: Urk/The Netherlands
Please note that this vessels AIS transponder and position data may be over an hour old and that this specific vessels position will only be displayed when it is within range of the MarineTraffic AIS system. The AIS transponder/ship position data featured on this page is intended for information purposes only and it is no way related to the safety of navigation at sea. All the AIS ship position data featured within this page is provided by marinetraffic.com and we are therefore not responsible for the content or the accuracy of this data
September 1st 2017: Naming ceremony.
September 5th 2017: Completed for Owner/Manager: Braveheart Shipping B.V.. as a hydrographic survey and crew tender.
- “The Patriot is suitable to perform various operations:ﾷ
- Hydrographic surveyﾷ
- Crew transferﾷ
- Transport of equipmentﾷ
- Transfer of fuelﾷ
- Transfer of cargo and equipment, with vessels’ own craneﾷ
- Diving supportﾷ
- Windfarm supportﾷ
- Guard vessel operationsﾷ
- UXO clearance support.
- The Patriot has 12 crew seats, 2 toilets, a galley, a shower and 6 cabins with 10 berths total. The vessel has two moonpools. The first moonpool is installed with Braveheart’s own survey equipment. The second moonpool can be installed with survey equipment as per client’s request.”.
© NG Shipyards
Patriot – Patriot – © Marcel and Ruud Coster (Ijmuiden, 12/12/2019) (Ijmuiden, 08/03/2018).
October 1st 2021: Registered Owner/Manager: Braveheart Exploitatie B.V..
May 19th 2022: Due at Dover.
All information is believed to be correct and no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions. All items included in this article are subject to © copyright. We would like to take this opportunity of thanking: Marcel and Ruud Coster and NG Shipyards for their assistance in producing this feature.
Article © Nigel Thornton and Ray Goodfellow (Dover Ferry Photos Group)