MV Northern Wave
ex Wilson Arctic, Notus Express, Karadeniz Powership St Patrick, Siem Supplier, Stril Supplier
Northern Wave © Pieter Inpyn (Esjberg, 02/09/2021)
Steel twin azimuth “MT 6000” motor vessel built in 1999. Launched by Scheepswerf “De Hoop” Heusden, Heusden, The Netherlands (Yard No 1032) and completed by YVC Ysselwerf BV. Capelle a/d IJssel, The Netherlands (Yard No 273) as Tug – Platform supply vessel (1032)
- Length: 83.70 m (overall) 76.20 m (between perpendiculars)
- Breadth: 19.70 m
- Depth: 7.45 m
- Draught: 6.10 m (Max)
- Tonnage: 3917 gross/1332 net/3037 t deadweight
- Engines: 2 x Caterpillar 3516B DITA/2 x Caterpillar 3512B DITA
- Power: 6670 kW/HP
- Speed: 15.5 knots (Max) 10.0 knots (Economic)
- Deck Storage: 480 m² work deck area/160 m² garage deck area/160 m² shelter deck area/200 m² under deck area
- Max Cargo Capacity: Deck cargo: Up te 50 m²/Deck strength: 5,0 t/m²/MGO: 1.336 m³ – Discharge rate: 2x 250 m³/h/Fresh water: 1.070 m³ – Discharge rate: 2x 150 m³/h/Mud: 642 m³ – Discharge rate: 3x 100 m³/h/Brine: 642 m³ – Discharge rate: 2x 100 m³/h
- Call Sign: LJKB3, OXDR2,
- MMSI Number: 219812000
- IMO Number: 9186601
- Official Number: D 4864
- Port of Registry: Aalesund/Norway 🇳🇴, Liberia 🇱🇷, Esbjerg/Denmark 🇩🇰
- Sister-Ship: Skandi Barra, Skandi Sottra, Skandi Caledonia, Skandi Foula, Skandi Rona, Scandi Buchan, Olympic Princess, Skandi Marstein
Current AIS Location
Please note that this vessels AIS transponder and position data may be over an hour old and that this specific vessels position will only be displayed when it is within range of the Vesselfinder AIS system. The AIS transponder/ship position data featured on this page is intended for information purposes only and it is no way related to the 'Safety of navigation at sea'. All the AIS ship position data featured within this article is provided by www.vesselfinder.com and we are therefore neither responsible for it's content or it's accuracy.
June 26th 1998: Keel laid.
January 8th 1999: Launched.
April 26th 1999: Completed as STRIL SUPPLIER for A1 Carrier Express APS – Denmark
Stril Supplier © Fotoflite
July 1st 2007: SIEM SUPPLIER for Siem Offshore Rederi A/S. Manager: Arracaju Srvicos Auxiliares.
Siem Supplier © Geir Vinnes (Shipspotting) (Dusavik, 29/07/2007)
Siem Supplier © Sydney Sinclair (Lerwick, 25/08/2009)
April 1st 2017: KARADENIZ POWERSHIP SIR PATRICK for Karpowershipyard Rauf Bey Co. Manager: Karmarine Karadeniz Denezcilik.
November 1st 2017: NOTUS EXPRESS Owner: Wilson Offshore A/S – Denmark.
Notus Express © Marcel and Ruud Coster (Ijmuiden, 06/07/2018)
February 1st 2020: WILSON ARCTIC Owner: Wilson Offshore A/S – Denmark. Manager: World Marine Offshore A/S.
Wilson Arctic © Marcel and Ruud Coster (Ijmuiden, 24/03/2021)
July 1st 2021: NORTHERN WAVE for Owner: Wilson Offshore A/S – Denmark. Manager: Northern Offshore Services A/S
August 3rd 2022: Called at Dover from Esbjerg
Northern Wave © Dover Strait Shipping (Dover, 04/08/2022)
All information is believed to be correct and no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions. All items included in this article are subject to © copyright. We would like to take this opportunity of thanking: Marcel and Ruud Coster, Dover Strait Shipping, Fotoflite, Pieter Inpyn and Sydney Sinclair for their assistance in producing this feature.