Tasman – © Simonwp (Gravesend, 02/09/2014)
Steel single screw motor vessel built in 2007 by NV Scheepswerven Ferus Smit Hoogzande, The Netherlands (Yard No 377) as a General Cargo/Container Ship heavy cargo
- Length: 78 m (overall) 84.97 m (between perpendiculars)
- Breadth: 14.0 m
- Depth: 7.50 m
- Draught: 5.95 m (Summer)
- Tonnage: 2999 gross/1643 net/4537t deadweight (Summer) 4350t (Winter)
- Engines: 1 x MaK 8M25 – 4 stroke single acting 8 cylinder diesel
- Power: 2640 kW/3587 bHP
- Speed: 13 knots
- Capacity: 20 ft containers (146 of which 44 on deck), 10 Reefer Plugs, Grain / Bale: 5.976,20 m³ – 215.000 ft³
- Call Sign: PFBO, ZDK12, PDFQ, 9HA4793, V2CT3, CQAU5
- MMSI Number: 255806279
- IMO Number: 9361342
- Port of Registry: Harlingen/The Netherlands, Gibraltar, Harlingen/The Netherlands, Valletta/Malta, St John’s/Antigua & Barbuda, Madeira/Portugal
Please note that this vessels AIS transponder and position data may be over an hour old and that this specific vessels position will only be displayed when it is within range of the MarineTraffic AIS system. The AIS transponder/ship position data featured on this page is intended for information purposes only and it is no way related to the safety of navigation at sea. All the AIS ship position data featured within this website is provided by marinetraffic.com and we are therefore not responsible for the content or the accuracy of this data
June 7th 2007: Keel laid.
November 3rd 2007: Launched.
November 28th 2007: Completed as TASMAN for V.o.F. Motorschip Paphos, Harlingen – The Netherlands. Manager; Flinter Shipping B.V. Paterswolde, Netherlands, then Flinter Management B.V.Barendrecht, Netherlands.
© Aleksi Lindström (Kiel, 04/07/2010)
© Willem Oldenburg (Ijmuiden, 11/10/2012)
November 2017 – March 2018: Manager; Rederij Tasman, Harlingen, Netherlands.
November 2014: To V.O.F. Motoschip Paphos, Harlingen.
March 2018: To Veriana Trade Ltd, Limassol. Manager Alpha Shipping Co SIA, Riga, Latvia and renamed NORMAN.
2019: Manager; Norman Maritime Unipessoal LDA
© Robbie Cox (Dublin Bay, 19/06/2018)
February 12th 2020: Called at Dover.
© Nigel Scutt (Dover Strait Shipping)
All information is believed to be correct and no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions. All items included in this article are subject to © copyright. We would like to take this opportunity of thanking: Robbie Cox, Aleksi Lindström, Willem Oldenburg, Nigel Scutt (Dover Strait Shipping) and Simonwp for their assistance in producing this feature.