MV Max Wonder
ex Ranjan, Rickmers Thailand, Ranjan
© John Mavin (04/12/2009)
Steel single screw motor vessel, built in 2008 by Jiangsu Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Co. Ltd. China (Yard No.2006-728), for Rickmers Linie, Germany as a container ship
- Length: 161.30m (overall), 152.90m (registered)
- Breadth of hull: 25.00m
- Depth: 14.90m
- Draught: 9.50m
- Tonnage: 16,162 gross/6,128 net/17350t deadweight
- Engines: 1 x 8-cylinder MAN B&W 8S50 MC-C diesel
- Power: 12640 kW
- Speed: 19.30 knots
- Capacity: 1341 TEU/618 FEU + 83 TEU ( 925 TEU on 14 ts) – 470 reefer
- Crew: 32
- Call Sign: V2DL7, 9HA4072
- IMO Number: 9396622
- MMSI Number: 249060000
- Registry: St Johns/Antigua and Barbuda, Malta
February 12th 2008: Keel laid and built as RANJAN
April 22nd 2008: Launched.
July 30th 2008: Delivered to Rickmers Linie, Germany as RICKMERS THAILAND.
2009: Sold and renamed RANJAN. Registered owner; Ranjan Schiffahrtsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG. Registered manager; GRS Rohden Shipping GmbH & Co. KG.
© Marc Piché
© Ed Connell (04/12/2009)
November 1st 2015: To Bmax Shipping 5229 Ltd and renamed MAX WONDER.
All information is believed to be correct and no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions. All items included in this article are subject to © copyright. We would like to take this opportunity of thanking: Ed Connell, John Mavin and Marc Piché for their assistance in producing this feature.