© Enrico Righetti
Steel twin screw motor vessel built in 2011 by Fincantieri Cantieri Navali Italiani S.P.A. (Yard No 6194) for Oceana Cruises.
- Original Cost: $530 million
- Length: 239.3m (overall), 213.36m (between perpendiculars)
- Breadth of hull: 32.19m
- Draught: 7.6m
- Tonnage: 66,084 gross/28,485 net/7662 ton deadweight
- Engines: 2 x Wartsila 8L46C and 2 x Wartsila 12V46C diesels
- Power/Propellers: 24000kW/32608 hp,2
- Speed: 19.5 knots
- Capacity: 1,258 passengers
- Crew: 800
- Passenger Decks: 11
- Call Sign: V7SK2
- IMO Number: 9438066
- MMSI Number: 538003668
- Registry: Majuro/Marshall Islands
- Sister Ships: RIVIERA
March 10th 2009: Keel laid.
© Federico Bolognini
January 22nd 2011: Maiden cruise from Barcelona to Miami.
February 5th 2011: Christened.
February 8th 2011: First of two 18-day Panama Canal transits which visited San Francisco and San Diego, both new ports for Oceania Cruises.
© John Wilson (both)
March 16th 2011: She then operated a 12-day Caribbean cruise, round-trip from Miami before sailing along the U.S. Eastern Seaboard and on to Europe to begin her inaugural Mediterranean season.
© Ken Larwood
We would like to thank: Federico Bolognini, Ken Larwood, Enrico Righetti and John Wilson for their assistance in producing this feature. All information is believed to be correct and no responsibility is accepted for errors and omissions.