© Aleksi Lindström
Steel single screw motor vessel built in 1983 by Cochrane Shipbuilders, Selby (Yard No 124) as a Bulk Carrier
- Length: 84.82 m (overall) 81.01 m (between perpendiculars)
- Breadth: 11.49 m
- Depth: 5.41 m
- Draught: 3.452 m
- Tonnage: 699 – 1245 gross/440 – 658 net/1821t – 2088t deadweight
- Engines: Oil 4Sa 8-cylinder Aabenraa Motorfabrik diesel
- Power: 735 kW/999 HP
- Speed: 10 knots
- Capacity: G- 2478m³ B – 2472m³
- Call Sign: GCZQ, C6LI2
- IMO Number: 8203256
- Official Number: 702717
- Port of Registry: Rochester/ UK, Nassau/Bahamas
August 1983: Completed as TURBULENCE for London & Rochester Trading Co. Ltd (Crescent Shipping)
© Capt Jan Melchers
200o: Registered Owner; Clipper Wonsild Tankers UK Ltd.
© Wil Weijsters
January 2002: Renamed ARISTOTE. Registered Owner; Sms Shipmanagement Support Klundert, Netherlands. Registered Manager; Sms Shipmanagement Support Klundert, Netherlands .
© Erwin Willemse.
All information is believed to be correct and no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions. All items included in this article are subject to © copyright. We would like to take this opportunity of thanking: Aleksi Lindström, Capt Jan Melchers, Wil Weijsters and Erwin Willemse for their assistance in producing this feature.