MV Baltic Lady
ex Lady Korcula
© Henk Guddee
Steel single screw motor vessel built in 2000 at Brodosplit Tvornica Diezel Motora – Ljevaonica d.o, Split – Croatia (Yard No. 404) as a refrigerated cargo ship
- Length: 155.27m (overall), 146.00m (between perpendiculars)
- Breadth of hull: 23.42m (extreme) 23.39m (moulded)
- Depth: 13.20m
- Draught: 9.50m
- Tonnage: 11,443 gross/6,336 net/12,913 deadweight
- Engines: 1x MAN-B&W 7L60MC – 2 stroke 7 cylinder 60,00 cm x 194,40 cm diesel engine
- Power: 13.440 kW / 18.261 hp at 123 rpm
- Speed: 20.8 knots
- Capacity: Deck: 16.713,23 m³ /20 TEU + 120 FEU or 168 TEU + 46 FEU/Hold: 72 TEU or 36 FEU/ Reefer Plugs: 20
- Holds: 4 cargo holds/8 temp. zones for refrigerated cargo
- Cranes: 4 SWL 20,3 t each or 2x 40 t
- Crew: 21
- Call Sign:V7FC7, J8B5539
- IMO Number: 9160736
- MMSI Number: 377288000
- Registry: Majuro/Marshall Islands, St Vincent and Grenadines
- Sister Ship: Lady Racisce
2002: Delivered to Lady Navigation, Monrovia. Manager; NYK Lauritzen Cool.
© Henk Guddee (12/01/2008)
© Daniel Ferro (04/05/2009)
2013: Manager; Korkyra Shipping Ltd, ACI Marina Setaliste F. Krsinica 4, 20260 Korcula, Croatia. Owner; Croatia Lady Navigation, Inc. Monrovia. Liberia
© Aleksi Lindström
Approaching Dover 20/10/13 © Ray Goodfellow
January 1st 2017: Renamed BALTIC LADY, registered in the St Vincent and Grenadines.
January 10th 2017: Registered owner: Win Fancy Investment SA, Ship Manager: Baltic Reefers Ltd.
All information is believed to be correct and no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions found. All items included in this article are subject to © copyright. We would like to take this opportunity of thanking: Daniel Ferro, Henk Guddee and Aleksi Lindström for their assistance in compiling this feature.