MV Baltic Jasmine
Ex Wild Osprey, Wild Jasmine
© Juergen Braker
Steel single screw motor vessel built in 1998 by Iwagi Zosen, Japan (Yard No S-Z175) as a Refrigerated Cargo ship.
- Length: 149.92m (overall) 137.80m (between perpendiculars)
- Breadth of hull: 22.10m (overall)
- Depth: 12.0m
- Draught: 8.72m
- Tonnage: 9,859 gross/5,124 net/10,114 deadweight
- Engines: Mitsubishi &UEC50LSII diesel
- Speed: 20.0 knots
- Capacity: 499.838 Cbft/ 5,749.0 Sqm
- Holds: 4 cargo holds/8 temp. zones for refrigerated cargo
- Call Sign: D5CY5
- IMO Number: 9181156
- Registry: Liberia, Germany, Monrovia/Liberia
February 10th 1998: Keel laid.
August 2nd 1998: Completed as WILD JASMINE.
© Mikael Soderholm (both)
© Marc Piché (both)
2012: Registered Owner; Wild Osprey Inc. Registered Manager; Roswell Navigation Corp. Renamed WILD OSPREY.
2013: Registered Owner and Manager; Ost-West-Handel Und Schiffahrt, Bremen. Renamed BALTIC JASMINE.
We would like to thank: Juergen Braker, Marc Piché and Mikael Soderholm for their assistance in producing this feature. All information is believed to be correct and no responsibility is accepted for errors and omissions.