Ms Seabourn Quest
© John Wilson
Steel twin screw motor vessel built in 2011 by T. Mariotti, Genoa, Italy (Yard No 64) for Seabourn Cruise Line Ltd, Nassau, Bahamas .
- Length: 198.15m (overall), 169.20m (between perpendiculars)
- Breadth of hull: 25.60m
- Depth: 15.25m (to upper deck), 9.0m (to main deck)
- Draught: 6.40m
- Tonnage: 32,346 gross/10,532 net/3,000t deadweight
- Engines: 4 × Wärtsilä 12V32
- Power/Propellers: 23,040kW/2
- Speed: 19 knots (service), 25.5 knots (max)
- Capacity: 450 passengers
- Crew: 330
- Passenger Decks: 11
- Call Sign: C6YZ5
- IMO Number: 9483126.
- Registry: Bahamas
- Sister Ships: Seaborn Odyssey, Seaborn Sojourn.
November 27th 2007: Building contract.
June 30th 2008: Keel laid.
May 28th 2011: Delivered to Seabourn Cruise Line Ltd, Nassau, Bahamas.
June 20th 2011: Christened.
May 13th 2013 – June 2nd 2013: Dry-docked for a refit at the T. Mariotti shipyard Genoa, Italy.
© Willem Oldenburg
We would like to thank: Willem Oldenburg and John Wilson for their assistance in producing this feature. All information is believed to be correct and no responsibility is accepted for errors and omissions.